Straighten crowded, crooked or protruding teeth with unobtrusive modern braces
What is Orthodontics
Orthodontic treatment provides the means to straighten teeth and correct bite problems. This generally involves wearing braces, which can be either fixed or removable. Adults as well as children can benefit from orthodontic treatment.
Choosing the braces that are right for you
At Balsall Common we never make the mistake of offering ‘one size fits all’ solutions. This is particularly true when it comes to your choice of the braces we use to align your teeth. We can offer Invisible, discrete or traditional options to straighten your teeth. Many other types are available and are used for specific problems.
Look forward to successful outcomes like these…
- Your orthodontic problems solved…even if they’re long-standing
- The opportunity to feel more confident about yourself
- An improved smile with straighter, more evenly spaced teeth
- Relief from discomfort and jaw alignment problems
- Better long-term dental health to keep you smiling!