Adult dental plan from £21 per month focusing on prevention for long term dental health
How you’ll benefit from our dental plans:
- The cost of routine examinations and preventative hygienist visits is covered.
- If you attend regularly, you’ll save money compared to paying for visits as you go along.
- If any additional work needs to be done, you’ll receive a 10% discount – and this includes cosmetic treatment such as teeth veneers or teeth whitening.
- Spreading the cost of routine dental visits by monthly direct debit is easier than having to pay in a lump sum.
- Unlike many dental schemes, ours does not require you to undertake expensive treatment to become ‘dentally fit’ before joining.
- As a member of SMILE PROTECTION PLAN you only pay for the dental services you expect to receive.
“With our plan, you don’t pay in advance to insure against costs of treatment which you may never require.”
Choosing the right plan for you
When you come to see us here at Balsall Common we’ll provide information on each of the four plan options so you can decide in your own time which is right for you. Whichever option you choose, you’ll benefit from:
- Two examination visits per year including oral cancer checks
- Up to four small x-rays per year
- Up to two emergency appointments per year (during normal opening hours)
- 10% discount from any other required treatment fees*
Either two or four hygienist appointments will also be included, depending on which plan we advise you to choose.
* The 10% discount offer cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer or with 0% finance